We provide families with newborn education and overnight care. Our newborn care specialist will typically arrive at your home around 9pm/10pm and stay through the night. We will implement a schedule for your baby, tend to your baby’s needs; feeding, changing, burping and getting them back to sleep.
Healthy sleep habits will be used during the night. This ensures your baby is set up for sleeping success and will have the ability to sleep through the night. We will also wash and prepare bottles so that upon our departure, you are ready for the day.
Overnight care can be as short as 1 week or as long as 6 months. We offer care 7 nights a week. Not sure how long you need care? Give us a call and we can discuss what you need help with and find the right option for your family.
Our specialties includes premature babies, multiples, and caring discretely for babies who may be born into the public eye.
- Provide total overnight care of baby so parents can get a full night’s sleep and start each day rested and rejuvenated
- Consult with parents at beginning of the night to review baby’s day and address any concerns they may have
- Instruct parents on complete, comprehensive newborn care
- Keep detailed nightly log of baby’s feedings, sleep behaviors, diaper changes, and all details that occurred during the night so parents have a clear picture of their baby’s progress, patterns, and milestones
- Provide education on daytime routine and napping patterns to ensure baby is getting adequate rest during the day
- Proper Swaddling Techniques
- Teach Sleep Training methods that adhere to the parent’s personal goals and parenting beliefs
- Provide breastfeeding education and support
- Provide Colic and reflux relief management
Our mission is to nurture and care for newborns while providing guidance and education for parents.